cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vat

Former Member
0 Kudos

frnddss i have vat in the commercial invoice but when i create excise invoice it is not gettin picked .......i also have bed .ecess and hecess.. in the procedure which are gettin picked

plss assist itss very urgent

thnk u

Regards

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya u can do it.u will have some proof to show

Raghu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes.i am using the same procedure here.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

itss goin to be very hard for me to explain to the customer that itss not possible ..this is a project for a small org who are very rigid in their process and are very apprehensive abt changing their wayssss................can i put it on OSS and get a negative reply for the same which i can show them ???

Regards

Maddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Maddy

It is certainly possible to fetch the VAT into your excise invoice by writing a coding in the smart form which ABABer can do that.

Also please ensure that for all scrap sales, you should maintain TCS in your pricing procedure and assign a proper account key to that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can use commercial invoice(priceEDVAT).why can't u take from billing doc output.i am using the same way.It is impossible to get vat while creating exc invoice

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnk u for responding----

ur sayin they will have to use the commercial invoice output for VAT display .............excise invoice cant pick vat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear maddy,

Vat : is nothing but sales tax which is caluculated when sale transaction happened, means when u sale a material immeterial of material is excisable or non-excisable . ( not applilcable for SEZ cases and STO ) .

Excise duty : ( BED, ECS , HSECS ) is the excise component which is calculated when u send excisable goods from your factory premises. This is based on the chapter id maintained in J1ID .

When u create billing doc , VAT and excise duty both wil appear , but when u create J1IIN only duty will appear .

Hope concept is clear now .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir

u can't do it.excise invoice creation is only for purpose of excise capturing.(for only goods movement fr factory to other place).

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a scrap scenario and the client says they want vat in the excise invoice