Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about rfc sender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I was reading a help.sap.com site. I don't understand that sentence:

"The communication channel in which the RFC adapter is defined must be defined for a service of type Business System in the area Service Without Party. In the PCK, you must create an empty party record." from http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/6d0540ba5ee569e10000000a155106/content.htm

So this means: I need a Business system. NO Business Service, right?

And what is meant by empty party record? Does this mean I need to let the partner fields empty?

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this means we have to use the Business system for RFC' scenarios instead of Business service.

We have to use this Under Service without party only.

While we are dealing with the PCK, then only we have to consider Party thing. this is wat here is saying.

In our case we can Ignore it if we are not using PCk

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks now I understand.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Parties are used when u exchange the data between different parties,B2B.

B2B means Business to Business communication .It is used when there is exchange of information between two different companies or landscape. In case of B2B every party has it own rules which must be followed if we want to communicate between different organization.

Check out this link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/ca/efb540efe68631e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

So there lies the answer...

Regards

Reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need a Business system. NO Business Service, right?

yes you understanding is correct and that business system is fof type WEB AS ABAP where we give name of R/3 system in host name while configuring technical system in SLD.

Does this mean I need to let the partner fields empty?

yes according to that sentence we have to leave party field empty.

Regards,

pradeep A.