cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

complet delivery reqd by law

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

what does "complet delivery reqd by law" for customer master mean? why does it not exist in customer material infor master?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your question is

'but I see a option for "partial delivery per item" is "only complete delivery allowed", what 's the difference?'

We specify whether partial deliveries are allowed by this customer and also the max number of partial deliveries allowed by this customer in the field max Partial Deliveries.

If the customer doesn't accept any partial deliveries and also any quantity less than the order quantity - we have to select option C - 'Only Complete Delivery Allowed'. If we try to create a delivery less than the order quantity, the system will throw a warning message.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following link answers your doubt

[Delivery - complete & partial|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/5607f4545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm]

• Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guuess its mainly useful in GTS where the letter of credit is involved and its goverened by some rules and regulations depending on the importing and exporting countries. In such the customer may always need a full delivery for the order made.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

but I see a option for "partial delivery per item" is "only complete delivery allowed", what 's the difference?

thanks very much!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you set this indicator, you will not be able to create a partial delivery for this customer. If you try to do the partila delivery, the system will throw error.

Prase