cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Do we need to any changes in the Microsoft wsdl files? Actually, I am working on SOAP to SOAP scenario. Sender(SAP) and Receiver side, I have to use Microsoft's wsdl file.

When I execute the scenario, I am getting Mapping error "NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND error". Created the new scenario, even there I am getting the same error.

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Object ID 74835350BA3E36CFA1AEA4EBB349F4C5 Software Component 9F21E9D1079E11DDB807F21EAAFBF672</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Interface mapping Object ID 74835350BA3E36CFA1AEA4EBB349F4C5 Software Component 9F21E9D1079E11DDB807F21EAAFBF672 does not exist in runtime cache</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Done with full cache refresh. Please let me know how to solve this issue.

Regards

Sara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your interface mapping does not exist in the Repository. You have maybe deleted it. Or you provided a wrong mapping program name or namespace in the interface determination.

Check you entries in interface determination and also if the interface mapping exists in the integration repository.

Was the scenario working before?

Peter

Edited by: Peter Jarunek on May 9, 2008 10:36 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Interface mapping is present in IR. I am facing this issue only for Microsoft webservices. BEA and ORACLE webservices are working fine. I could able call other platform webservices, but not Microsoft webservices.

Regards

Sara

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Can you give the names of Interface mapping program along with Business system name and name space.

Thanks

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

only names of Interface mapping program along with Business system name and name space is sufficient as of now. provide the same

Thanks

Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gujjet,

Please find the below info.

Interface Mapping : IM_LogTest

Business System : BS_Microsoft_LogCall_test

Namesapce : http://att.tarppn.com/logcall/test

Regards

Sara

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try by reducing names of inerface mapping and business system and reconfigure your ID part and remove the old objects.

Activate and test the scenario.

Thanks,

Gujjeti

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

I forgot to ask outbound and inbound interface names.

If they are long, then reduce the names in IR and reconfigure them in ID along with the previous thing which I mentioned

thanks,

Gujjeti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sara,

Hope this links are useful to you..

Similar Problem..

Thanks,

Satya Kumar