cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Pricing procedure in invoice and order

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a sales order using a pricing procedure.I have changed the pricing procedure and when I invoice the old orders the invoice is picking up the new pricing procedure where as in the copy control it is indicated pricing should remain the same and it should not be recalculated.

The document pricing is same for both but customer pricing is different .

All useful answers will be rewarded.

Thanks,

Ranjan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjan,

ther are two possibilities for this behaviour.

1. From pricing pro determination. as u told there are diff cupp (customer pricing pro in cust m,aster & in detremination) So go to ovkk & check for both cupp which pricing procedure u have assigned.

2. go to vtlf i.g deliver to billing.

select lf to f2 go to item ther u will get pricing type tab check wht maintained dere and maintain G.

hope your problem will get solve. if need nay help feel free to post thread.

Regards

nitin

0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I have checked OVKK for the old pricing procedure the

dopp is 'A' & cupp is '1'

for new pp dopp is 'A' & cupp is 'D'

Also in vtfl the pricing tab is maintained as 'G' from delv to invoice.

Please suggest what might be the reason.

Thanks

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Your quote:

Also in vtfl the pricing tab is maintained as 'G' from delv to invoice

You maintain 'C' , new pricing proc will pickup. do not disturb other data as said above.

saravanan

0 Kudos

Hi saravanan ,

My requirement is that the invoice should not pick up the new pricing procedure it should take the old pricing procedure that is in the invoice.

Thanks,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Then , you need to ,

1. Assign same pric proc for cpp 'D' as '1' in OVKK.

or

2. If this could not be done , you need to change the pricing proc in the user exit conditionally , i am giving one user exit , rv60cnnn , you need to find out the include in which this can be done , please contact ABAPer to do that.

saravanan

0 Kudos

Hi saravanan,

I could not the find the exit which you have given can you please reconfirm if it is the correct one.

Thanks,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ok , please take ABAP er help if needed, i am giving the total link of user exit ,

saplv60a --- > lv60aa95 -- > find -->

perform (cpymodul) in program sapfv60c

according to tvcpf-grurp prog moves to user exit .

--> sapfv60c --> fv60cnnn ---> rv60cnnn

here tvcpf-grurp is nothing but your copy control settings of item category ( delivery to billing ) Data VBRK/VBRP .

please rate sothat i can come to know it was useful for u or not .

saravanan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The document pricing is same for both but customer pricing is different do you mean for the old and new pricing procedures determination done at OVKK. Anyways it looks as if the billing doc is calculating the pricing as per the determination done depending onthe current pricing proc. Check the billing document header which pricing is actually getting picked.

regards

sadhu kishore