cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am doing an Inbound Mapping from ANSI to IDOC using Seeburger Mapping Tool.My Source Structure LIN (Item Identification) has Multiple Qualifiers and values like

235 (Product/Service ID Qualifier)

234 (Product/Service ID)

235 #2(Product/Service ID Qualifier)

234 #2(Product/Service ID)

235 #3(Product/Service ID Qualifier)

234 #3(Product/Service ID)

235 #4(Product/Service ID Qualifier)

234 #4(Product/Service ID) ..... and so on.

Now my mapping is like this

so for every qualifier

235 (Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "MG",

235 #2(Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "MG",

235 #3(Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "MG",......

i need to map source field (MATNR) to 234 (Product/Service ID), 234 #2(Product/Service ID), 234 #3(Product/Service ID)....

similarly,

so for every qualifier

235 (Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "KJ",

235 #2(Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "KJ",

235 #3(Product/Service ID Qualifier) = "KJ",......

i need to map

source field (INSMK) to 234 (Product/Service ID), 234 #2(Product/Service ID), 234 #3(Product/Service ID)....

Similarly, for another qualifier KK, i need to map source filed SOBKZ to 234 (Product/Service ID), 234 #2(Product/Service ID), 234 #3(Product/Service ID)....

Please suggest me, how should i proceed, i am trying by declaring some varialbles and so on....

Regards,

Varun Reddy.K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all make sure how may qualifires you are going to get. Lets say 5 (MG, JK, KK, PP, SS) now just duplicate the target segment 5 times and do your mapping as per your need.

I hope you must be knowing how to duplicate the node, if not then; Just right click on the node and press the "Duplicate Subtree" to make the duplicate.

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh Singh,

Thanks for your reply. But i am using Seeburger BIC Mapping Tool, not XI. As you said we have an option for Duplicate Subtree in XI Mapping.

Regards,

Varun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Where u r find the difficulty? As per my understanding you will create source xsd in XI (after using the mapping tool) and import the idoc in XI and will use as target.

so when you do the mapping in XI, do as I suggested.

I am sorry if I have understood it wrong.

Regards,

Sarvesh

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh Singh,

I am actually doing the Mapping in the Mapping tool provided by Seeburger. I am not doing any thing in SAP XI. The mapping above i mentioned is done in Seeburger Mapping tool only.

so if you have any idea on Seeburger Mapping, please suggest me.

Regards,

Varun.

Answers (0)