cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, SD gurus

In my project, i have a issue its like this.

the basic price of a material in orer should be triggered as a percentage on product cist. i.e if the product is cost is like 100 rs then at time of creating order user should maually enter the price as 15% on the product cost, i.i PR00 is 15% of product ocst.........can any one help and gve solution for this.

regards

balu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

In V/06, change the Calculation Type to A (Percentage) and Give Manual Entries as priority (C) so that the system will allow you to enter a value of 15% against the condition Type while creating the order.

If you want the condition type as well to be entered manually than in V/08 in pricing control for the pricing procedure, check the Manual entry check b0ox against your cond type.

If your requirement is for 100 + 15 than you have to configure for pricing routines in VOFM.

Regrads

Edited by: Srikkanth k on May 9, 2008 9:30 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, srikanth leyt me try this and get back to you.

regards

balu

Former Member
0 Kudos

IF YOU WANT THE PRICE TO BE DISPLAYED IN PERCENTAGE,CHEAGE THE CALCULATION TYPE TO % IN THE CORRESPONDING CONDITION TYPE FOR PRICE.

THIS WHAT I UNDERSTAND FROM YOUR ? IF YOUR ? IS DIFFERENT GET BCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

you got me wrong, what i mean is if product cost is 100 rs when order is created the basic price of item shold be 15% of cost i.e 15% of 100 hence the basic price is 115rs..i hope now it is clear.

thanks

balu