SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document XXXXX does not contain any selectable items - during GR. REg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a PO while doing GR i am getting the following error."Document 4500000187 does not contain any selectable items". If I try with other user id the GR process is hapenning fine. But it is blocked for my user id. I hope the following information will be helpful for this.

I have rated a work flow under which if any body creates PO i am authorised to release the PO. the workflow is working fine I am able to release the PO of others. But if i create I am unable to do the GR process

Please help me out.

Regards

GK

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check up the release status of the PO using ME23N. Normally, the creator cannot release PO due to compliance requirements.

Thanks,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

To do the GR the PO needs to be released- so the first check is PO should be released

Secondly check the Received qty if it is already received also check the tolerance level set up on the PO

Based on your findings please check and we can advise.

0 Kudos

Hi All

We have an issue here. Kindly give your valuable
suggestions.

There is an account assigned PO (F) with 16 items out which all
15 items are GR’d but line item 16 is pending to be GR’d.  Please note that all the items are text
materials. Whereas invoice is done for all the 16 items. Now when I go to GR the 16th item the system issues error “No Selectable Items for this PO”. Could you please let me know what could be the reason because in ME2N the system shows line 16 is still to be delivered and in MIGO it is showing the above mentioned error message.