cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import status in stms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i do an import in the PRD system the status doesn´t change from running to finished. The imports finished because the changes are in the programs that i´m changing but the status doesn´t changes.

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks

Saludos / Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185954
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This might happen due to incorrect settings for job RDDIMPDD , login into 000 client with DDIC or similar userid and start the program RDDNEWPP , schedule the job with Normal Priority.

This should trigger all pending jobs and complete the transport.

Regards,

Siddhesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The consultants solved the problem but they don't tell us how they solved it. So the problem is solved but I can't tell you how to solved it....

Saludos, Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There must be a reason for it... did you read the logs?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Juan,

Thanks for responding.

I have an error "Operating system call recv failed (error no. 10054)" but I don´t know what it means. It seems that it is the begin of our error with the import queue. We have some problems because the table of the locks entries was full but now we are working normally.

Saludos / Regards

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you tried to transport it again now that the problem is solved?

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

The imports are working. In fact I have done two transports today and the code of the programs are change but the import queue maintains the status "transporting", it does not chango to import.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Click on the transport and then click on the logs (or Ctrl-F4), please post the errors here.

regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

viewing the log I see that the import process doesn't have the Check Versions and the Method Execution steps.

I supose that it is still in transporting status because the system can´t do those actions. The other steps are succesfully completed (return code 0)

Can I do something to do this steps manually? Or can I stop and start again the transport system without stopping the server?

Thanks

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems like the transports are still running alright.... check the tp logs click on Goto -> tp system log and also the import monitor (Cntl-F8) to check in what phase the transport is stuck

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the next warning on the tp system log:

WARNING: System MCO. Warning. 20080508132700 :

WARNING: Background job not running properly. Function: V Jobcount: 13215501 Status: S.

Please check the system. Use transactions SM21, SM37, SM50.

I'm looking for the job to restart it but I can´t find them with the jobcount number

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for active jobs in SM37 and SM50... also check the logs at SM21 for errors as suggested.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checking the sm37 the jobs that excute the import have this message:

Header V: Acc. to TRBAT, job 13215501 is still running. Checking job status

The job 13215501 is finished and i can´t do nothing to them.

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As the job finished you can go to import monitor and delete the entry that says 'tp running' for this request. That should reset the transport.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't works......