cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stock in transit clear

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an stock in transit quantity for IS OIL materials, they are pending from since 2004, now i want post them in to scrap account,

Note that,the materials are having batch as 'untax' and handling type '00'

plaese suggest me by which movement type i can clear all the stock in transit quantities.

thanks in advance

suri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi suresh,

the scrapping material need to be posted in MB1A with MT 551,(GI Scrapping) & 552 reversal for batch split valuation TAX, OR UNTAX, in this case it is " UNTAX", This will automatically update the account determination with handling unit "00".

you can also mention the cost centre you need to post the scrap material

the stock in transit materials which is pending will be posted. if at all if you have wrongly posted, then cancel the same in MBST

BT

Satish

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First you have to re4ceive it in unrestricted stock. then only you can move it to scrap by 851. If it is refinery product use 701 /702 movement for gain/loss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the transaction code MB1C. On the menu Movement type--Select the procedure you want to perform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

please note this is not standard material, we cannot do with that.

thanks for understanding:

regards

suri

Former Member
0 Kudos

wht about transaction MB1B????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the transaction code MB1C. On the menu Movement type--Select the procedure you want to perform.

ipejohn_jerin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Check movement type 851 851 - GI scrapping transit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your reply, not cleared in transit stocks, i had tried with 851 , but 851 is related to TD.

Any other clue,

regards

suresh