cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am Practising "Sales Commission" scenario.

I have configured the same with the help of SaP sites but need to "TEST" the same.

Can anybody tell me with the scenarios for the same i mean how to test the scenario.

Rgds

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for an agent / depot managed by third parties, i know of have configured a new Z condition type which derives a percentage value based on the turnover / sale made. This is marked as a statistical condition and mapped to an acckey. Using the account key we can transfer the values to a specific GL account wherein we can verify whether the values are getting hit or not with the help of FI guys. Else you can also check the accounting document where you will find the condition passing to the specified GL in revenue account determination.

Another way of doing it was confiuruing rebates on this vendor who would actually been created as a customer. Ofcourse the design has to be customized a little to meet the commision kind of requirement.

regards

sadhu kishore

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assuming that sales commission means disbursing amount to a vendor who act as an agent and not for an employee, we can consider two options.

1) As and when the order is received thru that vendor, commission should be paid irrespective of whether despatch is made or not.

2) Only after payment is effected by customer and realised at suppliers' end, some percentage of commission would be disbursed to the agent if the order is generated by him.

Almost all companies (to the best of my knowledge) would follow the second one. So you have to test the scenario accordingly.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi