cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation Zone (Customer Master Field Status)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends !

The Problem I am facing is this that the TRANSPORTATION ZONE field in customer master (Shipping Tab) is currently on the display status. I tried to change the status even I changed it from Option to Required field in IMG but still the field is shown in Display Mode only . I am sure that I am working correctly on the field statuses

One more thing when I perform the field check on this field in IMG system does not even respond

Does anyone else come up to this problem or if anyone has help ful answer regarding my question then please Reply

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you enter the transportation zone in customer master>general data>address tab>street address>transportaion zone(if not seen select more fields button on the right corner)

thanks

krishna prasad

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure this is where you have checked. Pl go to OBD2 transaction. select the account group of your customer > select general data > address > transportation is available here , or do page down on key board. You would see options to make the field display, required, optional.

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ABAPer,

The field Transportation zone is entered in the General data-->Address tab not in the Sales area data shipping tab so

Go to the transaction OBD2 then select the account group then go in to the detail there you click on General data under field status tab again you click on the Address under Select group tab here you can find the Transportation zone field here you put as required field then save the changes now you create the customer master with this account group,Transportation zone field will come in the Address tab under General data tab here you enter the transportation Zone based on this route will be determined to that customer.

I hope your problem will get solved

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If this field is not active then how come the Route will be determined automatically in the Sales Order. Can anyone answer this too !

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gurus,

This problem has been reported by many people , even by consultants in my organisation. I also have faced this situation. I tried doing this for Ship to party even, as this is a more relevant field for ship to party. Even then no luck.

Even I tried OSS notes on this , but in vain. If somebody can enlighten on this problem, it will be helpful to many