cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Can we give Order value with out an item and save the document?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

we can save the document with giving anything in the line item. But the same time with out material if we give prices system wont take that but you will get sales document number.

It cannot be possilble . If you give the value system will take but wont display.

Hope this will solve your query. Please reward with points if the answer suits ur query.

Thanks & Regards

rack29

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I tried with a header condition type, which obviously is the possible thing. in my case, the value is taken.

On saving the header condition type is also saved in teh document.

But I am sure no further processing can take place in this document.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SD pricing occurs at item level - header conditions are only valuated as part of the document value when they are activated down to the items.

Without a line item you cannot have an order value.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi.

i hope while text items are being processed, this type of scenario is useful.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any scenerio where u don't want to give the value??????????

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we have a senario where in they want to prepare a sales order for the services rendered. and these services rendered is a global .

i know that it can be entered at header level with header conditions. but i need the value to be displayed at order in the "Net Value field "

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Net value will be updated even if you enter value for header condition. So dont need to worry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Straight question is without giving any item at line item can we have Netvalue updated ?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

I hope you are aware of the term "Header conditions".

For net value to be updated, the item conditions alone are not responsible. Even net value is both at item level and header level.

Item level net value is seen in VBAP-NETWR while header level net value is at VBAK-NETWR

The conditions which are directly entered at header level (which may either be split, or just replicated at item level, based on teh configuration) results in VBAK-NETWR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but i am not able to get the netvalue displayed wihtout entering material item.

please raise a sales order by entering sold to party and some header ocndiitons .make it count not to enter any item

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oops,

I tried it and it is possible!!!

Hope this helps you