SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client interview questions - urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

This question is raised by the client - Pls reply its very urgent.

In a shelf 26 shampoo bottles are available if the 3 bottles are sold means means where it is getting updated.

Also if you have any IS-Retail interview questions pls forward to us.

Will be rewarded with the good points.

thanks in advance

Kumaravelu.

==============

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I dont know if this will answer your question- If 26 bottles are on the shelf and 3 are sold where will it get updated-

If you have 3 units out of 26

1. the stock of the material gets updated with 23

2. In material document list you will see a document posted with movement type 601 with 3 units

3. Sales order/delivery/GI documents are updated

Please let me know if you got your answer or have any more specific question please let me know

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In addition to the creation of Article, Accounting, Billing and Profit Center documents, Sales posting is also visible in Article Master. In Logistics Store view (MM43), click the button 'Consumption Values' (table MVER).

Thanks,

Venu

bjoern_panter
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Kumaravelu,

I'm not sure what do you mean.

The shelf normaly is in a store. The available stock in shelf will be send to a POS system. (SAP POS or SAP ePOS)

The TLOG information from POS system will be moved to an XI and finally to the POS DataManagement system (SAP POS DM (PIPE))

Here a task will be triggered and will create a sales history and update the stock tables in SAP ERP.

Either you can see the data in POS Dm Monitor or in ERP in transactions MMBE /WMBE

Or MB03

regards

Björn