cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PPDS Huristic - Order Priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want PPDS Heuristic to plan first for Prime Customer's orders and then it should plan for sales order followed by forecast available at depot level. Can we make use of Order Priority field in Product View to fulfill this requirement ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the exact functionality I was looking for through PPDS. My understanding is that the requirement priority works fine with make to order scenario.When it comes to make to stock scenario, it is mostly the product priority.

This requirement is addressed in CTM.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

Anand Srinivasan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Evry one

former_member511103
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

assuming you are using exact lotsize you could assign the priority of the planned orders to be created according to your requirements in the BAdI /SAPAPO/RRP_PLANNING or use a (custom) heuristic which sets the priority according to the pegged demands in a follow up step.

Regards

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

But he needs this for PP/DS not CTM.

Ken Snyder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PPDS Heuristic , as far as I hv explored, doesnot support order prioritisation for prime customers. We can achieve this in PPDS CTM ( using PPDS PPM).

Requirement is that planing and scheduling should be done for prime customer's orders with priority. So one has a liberty to make choice of planning engine and one can achieve this in PPDS CTM rather than PPDS heuristic.

Thanks

Nil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better way is to have different ATP category to Prime Customer's sales orders and give it a prioritised treatment. This can be acheieved using BAPI while transferring orders from R/3 to APO.Then CTM will take care of prioritisation.We have also achieved this in one of the case studies.

Thanks.