cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Note qty exceeding PO qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

We did a PO and placed an order on a vendor. The vendor sent the whole qty in parts. For every delivery he sent us a delivery note and with reference to it we have created GRs.

The issue: Even though the total of individual qtys of delivery notes exceeded the PO qty, the vendor is able to generate the delivery note and my SAP system is still able create GR. (vendor also has sap)

Is there any chk mark or setting in SPRO to stop the delivery note getting created and hence my GR?

Thanks,

Srib

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The path for maintaining the delivery tolerance limit for Goods receipt is as follows.

SPRO-MM-Inventory Mngt and Physical Inventory-Goods Receipt-Set Tolerance Limits

The tcode is OMC0

If you mention the tolerance limit, then you can enable the functionality you are looking for.

Hope this helps you

Pls reward if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI SriB,

I think it's a configuration problem of MM. Check whether you have actived overdelivery tolerance or unlimited overdelivery in GR. The routing is SPRO-Purchasing-Define Purchasing Value Keys.

Regards,

Joey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try to control it through the delivery tolerence. I believe the transaction for this is OMQW.

Prase