cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have made a simple scenario using an RFC call to XI and then the message is sent to file.

I have registered a program ID on the SAP gateway and the connection etc from SM59 is perfect....

I then wrote some ABAP code that looks something like the following:

call function 'Z_MESSAGE' in background task destination 'TEST''

exporting ....

commit work.

The code runs fine BUT I get the following error in SM58 of the calling system?

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderA

Do you have ANY idea how I can solve this? The channel is GREEN....SM59 is perfect.....nothing in SXMB_MONI obvioulsy.....just gets stuck in SM58...

Thanks in advance

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

senderA... stands for senderAgreement I think, so it is either missing or not correct in ID ! Check this sender agreement for your RFC module and its associated sender channel (RFC)

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

Yup, you were 100% correct....I missed out on having a sender agreement.......I have now put one in and it is working 100%.

Fo the other who helped.....I did have a commit work in place, and the SYSID / client etc is perfect.....it was the sender agreement.

Thanks for the help!

Lynton

Former Member
0 Kudos

... so feel free to reward some good ol' points

Cheers

Chris

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member8655
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lynton

Just want you to recheck that the function you intend to call, Z_MESSAGE, is actually a sender interface in your scenario.

Thanks

Mitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When R/3 calls back XI, it passes the SYS-ID and client number and checks the same in the Integration Configuration (Under Business System Service-> Adapter Specific Identifiers. The R/3 System ID and the client Number ), If they are not the same, then it throws the error : Commit fault com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: alt.

And also check the blog:

Check the XID the destination.

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step

reward points if found helpfull

regards

chandra.k

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

write "commit work" in your ABAP code.