Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

gATP Product Availability Check

hitaloc1971
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope you are doing well. I have imported the ATP customizing from ECC to APO.

For deliveries the check instruction imported for chkmode=046 and BEvnt=BE combination states that the Product Check option is to be used.

In trx Maintain Check Control (under Global ATP>Product Availability Check> Maintain Check Control) I have the combination 02 BE.

I'm using a make to order scenario.

The problem comes because when I try to create a delivery for Plant C010 I have the quantity proposed automatically and the lot selection works fine.

But for plant MQ01 the system does not propose any quantity and creates a log that says that there 0 quantity available for that order.

The MRP data in material master data in ECC is the same for both plants. What else can I check?

Best regards and thanks in advance

-Italo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Couple of checks

- Make sure the ATP check, plant and location product are kept in active integration model (MQ01 plant)

- Make sure the stock between the two systems are in sync with each other (/sapapo/ccr transaction)

- Check if there are no queue blocks

- Make sure the product in APO shows the correct ATP group field value in the ATP tab of Location product

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly you said the scenario is 'Make to order' scenario. In this case the stock will not be consumed by customer requirements. For this you can see the details of Requirement class '046' in R3.

Did you run ATP check for the salesorder?

So do you have any planned order created during the planning run and pegged to this sales order?

Check this via /SAPAPO/AC03 or /SAPAPO/RRP3 in APO. Do not forget to enter the special stock'E' & the account assignement object.

If everything is fine do ATP simulation for both plants via Tcode /SAPAPO/AC04 and compare the details of the customization called on the ATP result overview screen.

Regards,

Deepthi