cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workcenters and KeyUser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to use the new Workcenter facility to allow Key Users to create support messages in our solution manager.

For that I need to assign the roles SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE, SAP_SMWORK_INCIDENT_MAN, SAP_SMWORK_BASIC to the key User.

My question is: Where should I assign this roles, in our Solution Manager or in the Satellite Systems.

If it is in the satellite system which user should the key user use in the logon.

If it is in the solution manager where can I link the bussiness partner and the user. Should I create an user for every key user in the transaction SU01 in my solution manager?

Thanks for your help,

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto,

These roles are SolMan roles and must be assigned to users in SolMan.

You must create the users in SolMan with SU01 and assign these roles.

In SolMan, with tx BP you can create Business partners and assign to the users you created in SU01.

regards,

Henry

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

We have found the solution.

We are using the VAR Scenario and we are running the report AI_SDK_SP_GENERATE_BP.

It creates the user, bp and send an email with the id and pwd for the key users in our solution manager.

Regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I'm configuring Sol. Man. in a VAR scenario too. I'm having problems when I send the support message to SAP, I created a thread //message error "not authorization to Send notification" DNO031// detailing the error.

Please, could you told me the roles has those users you use to send support messages to SAP.

Me sapusers contains:

ZSAP_SMWORK_BASIC

ZSAP_SUPPCF_PROCESS

ZSAP_SUPPDESK_PROCESS

these roles are copy from standard roles, and are generated and user mantained.

and profiles SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW

Thanks and Regards

Raul Aguilar