0 Kudos

Hi,

The requirement is like this:-

Basic cost=100 rs/kg

margin=10%

subtotal=110rs/kg

Now there are 2 pcs and 1pc=10 kgs

Now I want to have another row which will show price= 22rs/pc

Kindly tell me how to convert the subtotal into rs/ pcs.

regards

somnath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First question I have is what 'base unit of measure' was indicated in material master record. For example let's say Kgs

Did you declare 'sales unit' as pcs in material master record?

If you do, system will ask for conversion factor like 1 pc = ? kgs

If you want to sell your material in pcs, then maintain condition record for this material and system will automatically propose sales unit as 'pcs' and you have to indicate price of item in 'pcs'

In brief, you cannot have sales unit for a particular item in both 'Kgs' and 'pcs'

- Please reward points for good answers as this would help increase the total donation that SAP will make to the United Nations World Food Programme.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the base unit of measure is in MT and sales unit is PC.I have also mentioned 1pc=?? tons.The client makes the calculation in quotation based on kgs only and then he prints the quotation in pcs.Thats the reason of asking this qs.I will get the cost in kgs and then have to put margin over it and he will get a quotation value in rs/kg.Now I also want to see this price in Pcs.Thats why I want a guideline from you.

regards

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To convert a subtotal to any price, create a custom condition type (something like ZP00) with type percentage. (calculation type - A).

Add this in pricing procedure below the subtotal and give the subtotal step as 'From' step for the new condition type.

Assign appripriate revenue account key to this new condition type.

Ensure that a value of 100% is maintained in the condition record (VK11 transaction).

As a result of the above steps, pricing procedure shows 100% of the subtotal and it will be accounted for appropriately due to the account key.

Cheers,

KC

SAP SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after assigning 100% condition type the values are shown in kgs and not in pcs.I want the rs/kg value to get converted into rs/pc.

kindly guide.

regards

somnath