Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM Scenario

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Anybody working on MDM integration ?? Share sample Scenario Screen Documentations, i am new to MDM, i want to start working on MDM, pls share documents its useful to me...

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer to the link below that contains the complete information on MDM functionality, its integration with Portal etc.

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/43/D7AED5058201B4E10000000A11466F/frameset.htm]

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please go through the thread link below. This has lots of links for MDM Integration scenarios:

I think it will help you..

Thanks and Regards

Nitin jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional question for this thread since it is not yet answered. Can i use the great blog series by Mr. Holland for integrating MDM on R/3? I think the answer will be yes, but i just need confirmation from you guys.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Welmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this blog

/people/sriram.vasudevan3/blog/2005/09/01/mdm-55-data-distribution-using-sap-xi

/people/harrison.holland5/blog/2006/12/20/xi-configuration-for-mdm-integration--sample-scenario

of XI Configuration for MDM Integration

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

Thank for your replay's , if anybody having scenario links share to me

Regards

Raj

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

A while back I wrote a three part blog series on integrating MDM with ECC using SAP XI.

Part 1. Syndicating data from MDM : /people/harrison.holland5/blog/2006/11/27/mdm-syndication

Part 2. Building interface with XI: /people/harrison.holland5/blog/2006/12/20/xi-configuration-for-mdm-integration--sample-scenario

Part 3. Testing and monitoring the interfaces: /people/harrison.holland5/blog/2007/01/22/testing-and-monitoring-an-interface-between-mdm-xi

It's a full end to end sample scenario. I hope these help.