cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key Combination for output condition records

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How do I create a new key combination for the outpur condition records - transaction VV31 currently only have sales org/customer no and i want to put in billing document or something else that i can use - my scenario is that some of my customers have more that one output type attached and when a billing doc is created all of the outputs are produced - i want to produce for billing type z1 output rd00 for z3 output zvms and such

any thoughts

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pl check the menu path >

spro > img > SD > Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Maintain output det for billing docs > create condition table.(this is nothing but the required key combination that you have to assign to the access sequence of the output condition type)

regards

sadhu kishore

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi karen

For billing output type create a different key combinations like

billing type

billing type / customer

sales orgn / billing type

Now in img-sales and distribution- basic functions- output determination- output determination for billing documents

For Billing the standard outout type is RD00 .Now copy this output type as ZD00 , ZD01 and ZD02 ,

For the first output type ZD00 assign key combination as billing type

For the second output type ZD01 assign key combination as billing type / customer

For the third output type ZD02 assign key combination as sales orgn / billing type

Now create a procedure and assign the wanted ( ZD00 ,ZD01 and ZD02 ) output types in that procedure. and then assign these procedure to the billing document type Z1 and assign again the reqd output types for the billing document ZVSM.

Now maintain conditon records for the the output types ZD00 ,ZD01 and ZD02 in VV31

In this way your problem may solved

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/63 transaction and there creat new condion table and then select what ever fields you want for key combination the create your own table..

Follow the rest of procedure same like output determinaiotn..

Regards

Sankar