cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting exception from SOAP. I am using soap receiver as asyncrnous. When the right data has sent to Soap no error is coming. But for wrong data it is coming the following error message.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Response

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: SOAP: response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/RecoverableException - com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND: at com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.ms.XIEventHandler.onTransmit(XIEventHandler.java:455) at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.consumer.CallConsumer.onMessage(CallConsumer.java:134) at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.impl.core.queue.Queue.run(Queue.java:910) at com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.runtime.MSWorkWrapper.run(MSWorkWrapper.java:56) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:215) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:102) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:172)</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Please help me out in this..

Regards,

Kum

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your message mapping is failing before the SOAP request is sent.

Check the following:

1. Check it is activated in the Integration Repository

2. The cache is up to date

3. The correct message mapping program is listed in the interface mapping

Cheers

Colin.

former_member556603
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Troubleshooting - RFC and SOAP scenarios

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2008/01/08/troubleshooting--rfc-and-soap-scenarios-updated-on-20042009

Configuring the Receiver SOAP Adapter

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/29/5bd93f130f9215e10000000a155106/content.htm

Thanks,

Satya Kumar

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kum,

This is because your Message Mapping is Failing for incorrect data .

Try to Execute the Mapping with incorrect data and see what error you are getting .

Handle that error you will Come Out of Problem .

Also you can test your Scenario using Test Copnfiguration available in

ID ->Tools -> Test Configuration

You will find the exact problem there

Reward Points If Helpful

Thanks,

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND is the error can u check the configuration part.

Also can u let me know the SOAP Communication channel status message from RWB component monitoring communication channel monitoring

chirag