cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need BAPI or Function Module to Change cProject User & System Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts ,

I am looking for BAPI to Changing User Status and Systems Status Via some Kind of BAPI , Function Module or Code to Update Db .

I am unable to find Appropriate BAPI that can Change User Status and Systems Status of cProjects .

Inputs will be awarded with Points .

Regards ,

Parag P. Bhise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

There are a few function modules available for setting the status of various project elements.

You can use the BAPI_BUS21*SET_STATUS function modules for different project elements.You can search for the same via transaction SE37.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your inputs .I will try it out .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vivek ,

Thanks a lot for your help .

I am trying to use BAPI_BUS2172_SET_STATUS .

After execution I am in lt_return I am getting success message .But Afterward my BSP application Is throwing Dump as

"The following error text was processed in the system KLIS : The current application triggered a termination with a short dump."

I am not able understand how its returning success message and then throwing Dump.

Please give me some Idea of Possible cause of error .

I would like to know another thing .For Change user status , system Status via BAPI : BAPI_BUS2172_SET_STATUS ,

Do I need some permissions , Rights , authorities to change cProject against my SAP System User ?

If yes please let me know what are those ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parag,

Make sure that after executing the function module you are executing 'COMMIT_WORK' You may find the details of the same in the function module documentation BAPI_BUS2172_SET_STATUS

Also, the user who is executing the function module needs to have 'Write/Admin' authorization over the given project. You may do this under the 'Authorizations' tab within the corresponding project in cProjects.

Let me know if this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Pandey

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use 'BAPI_CPROJECTS_COMMIT_WORK' instead of 'COMMIT_WORK'.