cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While doing post goods issue system showing error that Delivery item is not or only partially packed.

So please give me solution for this.

Thanks,

Rashmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rashmi,

I think you have typed the error incorrectly.

Instead of Picked you typed it as Packed,

If i am right and it is Picked. then follow this,

To resolve this error you check whether you have carried out Picking for all the Materials in the Delivery Document.

If Delivery Quantity is 10 then Picking Quantity should also be 10. Check whether you have Picked all the Line items Completely.

Revert back if you still have problems.

Reward if helpful,

Regards

PAVAN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to VL02N and from menu select Edit > Pack > select the items of delivery and pack all of them. Now proceed to do PGI.

And incase you did not want packing for the delivery items you need to do the delivery item cat settings at 0184 transaction. Here you will find a field where you can metion either packing is optionl / not possible / mandatory.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to create a packing materila type first. The a material group for packing assign it in the material master. (You can go through the config steps in (SPRO --> LE --> Deliveries --> Packing). If you have done all these, then in the delivery VL02N, you can see the packing icon, once you click it the system will ask for the packing materials' search for your packing material type. Select both and pack, then do the PGI.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think in your system, you need to pack the material before doing PGI.

Once picking is done, go for packing, pack the material fully. and do the pgi

VL02N, goto the delivery, and you have an icon, pack, go the packing screen, select the material or materials which you want to pack, and select the icon pack, then you can select any packing material from the list of packings, then save it

Now do pgi

Hope this is clear

Reward if helpful

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well run an incompleteness check from Edit in the delivery and enter the pack quanity.

Award Points if helpful.