cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DaRT Issue in SAP ECC 5.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basis Gurus,

We are facing one serious issue in DaRT. The extracts which user is trying to archive are giving the error:

"could not open file /usr/local/saparch/archive/DART.0012.2006.10.01"

But on FileSystem /usr/local/saparch/archive, I can see following two files:

-rw-rw---- 1 pr1adm bin 9514937 Nov 10 2006 DART.0012.2006.10.01.Z

-rw-rw---- 1 pr1adm bin 233 Nov 10 2006 DART.0012.2006.10.01_DR.Z

Now I am not sure why the file name with extension ".Z" and "_DR.Z" created and stored on FileSystem /usr/local/saparch/archive ?

In Transaction FTWL, the DaRT DART.0012.2006.10.01 is showing Legend "GREEN" means "Extract is available". When I am trying to Click on "Export to Archive" Button, it says "could not open file /usr/local/saparch/archive/DART.0012.2006.10.01"

Can anyone please help me how we can resolve this issue ? This is extremly urgent and need data urgently to create report for Tax purpose.

Any help will be highly appreciated. Please let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks

Best Regards,

Chetan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Extremely urgent" calls should be handled by OSS and not here.

DART uses a logical filename specified in transaction FILE. The ".Z" extension means, that someone compressed that file using "compress". You can use "uncompress <filename>" to get the uncompressed one again back.

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a ton Markus for the prompt reply and resolution. We have uncompressed files and could archived them. Issue resolved.

Appreciate your prompt help.

markus_doehr2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you´re welcome!

Markus

Answers (0)