Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

concept about billing document type CS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

for billing document type CS :

(1) why CS is for order-related billing ?

(2) why posting in FI is made to a cash settlement account, not to the customer?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

for billing document type CS :

(1) why CS is for order-related billing ?

(2) why posting in FI is made to a cash settlement account, not to the customer?

thu anks very much!

Hi

cs is the document type for the cash sale. so the automatically delivery will happen for this document type. So no need to do the delivery so it is order related billing.

2) because you are directly collecting cash from the customer so it is cash settlement accouuint

if you feel this answer solve your query please reward with points

Thanks

rack29

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maxbrown009
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All, how to know when I should use CC Journals, or CS Journals? Also is there any T-code to check from customer number side in SAP ? THank you

maxbrown009
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All, how to know when I should use CC Journals, or CS Journals? Also is there any T-code to check from customer number side in SAP ? THank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean by CS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im sorry i did not read the whole thing but a CS is order related because for example like in a shop a customer comes in and buys something. The delivery for that item is created later on and not at that moment so the billing document type generated is for a cash sale and is against that order and that will be posted in the cash settlement account because the customer pays you in cash based on that order type and you wont create GL accounts for evey customer that walks in to buy something.

Award Points if useful