cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fert

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

while doing delivery system showing error that For plant 000Z, material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W

So give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Raswhmi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto OMS2 tcode and select your material type FERT then click quantity and value updating and to u r plant check the boxes qty and value updating.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rashmi

Just go to oms2 transaction and mark the materialtype error will solve

if you feel this answer solve your query please reward with points

Thanks & Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rashmi

Go to OMS2, select FERT, click on "Quantity/value updation" and maintain your plant, FERT and tick in both the boxes for Qty updating and Value updating.

Incidentally, it has been observed that you have raised lot of questions in this forum and you got so many suggestions. But for none of the questions you posted, you neither encouraged the members by awarding points nor asked further clarification and closed the thread. If your question is not answered properly, please come out with further questions. You post a question and never turn back on that particular thread is not an encouraging factor.

As you would appreciate for your questions if somebody is taking the trouble to respond, you should respect their time and show your gratitude. I sincerely hope that henceforth, you will start rewarding points / close the threads wherever necessary.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rashmi,

goto SPRO->Logistics General>Material Master->Basic Settings-->material types-->define attributes of material types

select FERT and double click on Quantity/value updation.

for ur plant say XXXX see whether qty updating and value updating fields are checked or not.

if its not checked go chk it n save.

hope this might solve ur prob

Cheerz..

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

while doing delivery system showing error that For plant 000Z, material type FERT is not defined in Table T134W

So give me the solution for this.

Thanks,

Raswhmi.

Hi

answer for ur query is go to sm30 give the table name and maintain the plant and material type you will get it.

if you feel this answer suits ur query pelase reward me with points

Thanks & Regards

Rack29