cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SD Tables and Fileds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL

one have a listing of all tables and fields (with characteristic, data type, length etc) for Sales and Distribution. I know that you can view in ECC using t-code SE11 and using vbap, Vbfa, Vbkd,Vbap kna1, knb1, etc, but how can I extract this information or put into MS excel.

If anyone has this already in spreadsheet format please reply...

Thanks in advance for your help. Points given..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Once you execute a table, go to system>list>save>Local file and select spread sheet to save the list in excel.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..thanks ..but can you send me the same ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This feature is inbuilt in SAP. There is no template. You execute SE16 and follow the steps in the preceeding thread.

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear rashmi arora

Go to OIDV, give some dummy file name in PC Database, select the client from which you would like to download in the field "RFC Destination", and table name say KNA1 and select either "Download" or "Log" and execute.

You will get the desired result. Like this, for all tables, you can convert into excel.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do this through go to the transaction se11 and give whatever the tables you require after that . press control + Y and select all with mouse. Then copy control +c then past in your excel sheet. you will get it.

If you feel this answer is valuable please reward with points. You will get more answers for further queris

Thanks & Regards

rack29

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..thanks ..But i 9 the procedur.But can tou give me the field in of SD table in excel format..

thanks