Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Transfer Order

former_member637182
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

TO is Auto Created

I have material showing in storage type B04 (p/n TRM-1). This material was issued to kanbans on 05/02/08 on transfer orders XXX55, XXX56 and XXX57. It should be in W004. How do I get it moved there? There is no material documnet number on the transfer orders or showing in the MB51 for these 3 transactions. This material has already moved to the production floor.

Regards

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transfer orders do not produce material docs as they are in IM and Transfer orders do not impact IM as they are normally used for internal warehouse movements and you have not changed either the qty of the stock or the status of the stock and therefore IM is not interested and no docs are created.

Have you confirmed your TO's as this may be the problem

I hope that this helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think that you have had the answer to your question. I am trying to get people to keep the forum tidy. If you have what you require could you award you points if you want to and mark your question as answered.

This helps everybody as there are at the moment 48 pages of open questions and if people do not close them the forum will grow and then people like me will not go through all of the pages as it takes too long and some people will not get answers to their questions.

Thank you

Frenchy

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As it was clearly explained by Frenchy, your TOs won't generate material document since their purpose is to realize goods movement within your WH.

What is W004?

How do I get it moved there?

Please check in LT22 the TOs generated for the goods you are speaking. Give WH no., material no., batch, etc that identifies the goods and check all TOs - whether confirmed or not.

This way you can check what's happened.

LT22 in WM is similar to MB51 in IM (let's say). /MB52 in IM ~ LX02 in WM/

BR

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said you have created 3 TOs. If those TOs are not confirmed then cancel those using LT15 or if it is confirmed then Just see in which storage type the material is lying.

Manually move the material using LT01 foreground picking and giving the destination storage type and bin as desired