cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe form not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am developing application based on adobe forms but I am not able to see the same after deploymnet. It's deploying properly also I am able to get the message printed but the adobe form is not visible. I want to know is there anything I need to check or it's some server problem. Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in Advance

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I suggest you to check the Visibility property of the Interactive Form UI element.

Are you getting any blank white box in the view in place of Interactive form?

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I have checked the property it's visible only. Yes I am getting a blank white box with a red cross in the corner (as it's unable to upload the image). Suggest me what to do? Thanks a lot for your kind response.

Regards,

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please install Active Components Franework on your machine and this issue will be resolved. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 and above and atleat. Recommended is 8.0 and above.

You can try one more thing, IN the Interactive Form UI element properties, set the mode as Native and try rubnnning it. It should work without ACF.

Please reward points if found helpful.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

you can download latest ACF control from service.sap.com.

Regards,

Arafat

vaibhav_tiwari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Its the problem with your interanet explorer settings only. Go to tools-->internet options, select advance tab and there make the settings according to the other PC on which its running properly. I think You have to enable activex properties there.

Hope it will solve your problem.

Regards,

Vaibhav Tiwari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

change your form type to native in the interactive form properites, you wont be having the trouble to have ACF.

Thanks and Regards,

Antony John Isacc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anto,

I am unabe to fing the type native in the UI elemnt "interactive form" property. Can you pls help in this regard. In the mode property of the ineractive form the default property is UpdateDataInPdf and the other properties are generatePdf and usedPdf. Where can I set this property native???

Thanks in advance,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Exact property name is 'displayType'. Please change it to Native.

You should have NWDS version 7.x.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

I am using NWDS 7.0.0 but there's no property called as display type. Can you suggest me another solution. I am unalble to find the Activ ecomponent fram,ework in the sap market place. Aslo no property of the internet explorer is solving my proble.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Below is the link to download ACF:

Use this one:

https://sapmats-de.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=F9RUZ3Q7TERUBSMHSXWT3UMEM59IJYIPA931VQD32A1UNA...

Regards,

Arafat

Edited by: Arafat Farooqui on May 9, 2008 9:48 AM

Edited by: Arafat Farooqui on May 9, 2008 9:50 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

Sorry but this link is not working..

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I have checked it and its working finely. Log on to service.sap.com and then paste this link in the address bar.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Did your issu got resolved? If yes, kindly close the thread by marking as answered.

Regards,

Arafat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arafat,

Thanks your solution solved my problem. Take care

Gaurav

0 Kudos

Hi Araft,

I tried accessing the link as I faced the issue myself. But it does not seem to be working even when I go to Service.sap.com and paste the link.

Please let me know what exactly needs to be done.

I would be extremely gald to see this working.

Regards,

Debasish

Answers (0)