cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Saving Data using Adaptive Web service Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have Create a Web Service is from BAPI. This requires a COMMIT to save the date.

I have imported that Web Service as a Adaptive Web service Model in my Web dynpro project(NWDS 04’s) which is invoking 2 request 1 is for create and another one is for commit. My code is fine. But data is not saved in the R3.

Here is the code.

wdContext.currentRequest_MaintenanceOrderBAPIOrderMaintainElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeResponse_MaintenanceOrderBAPIOrderMaintain().invalidate();

wdContext.currentRequest_MaintenanceOrderBAPITransactionCommitElement().modelObject().execute();

wdContext.nodeResponse_TransactionCommit().invalidate();

Thanking You,

Mithu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithu,

This is very far fetched assumption I am making. Do your RFCs have table parameters? In one of the forum threads long back (not web dynpro forum, it was flex forum) someone suggested that if there is table parameter in your RFC and you have exposed RFC as web service then you have to pass some blank initialized record as input into the table parameter. (I believe you know that table parameters serve as both input and output). This problem is a only in case RFC is exposed as web service. This MAY be the problem in your case.

Following is the thread

Regards,

Gopal

Edited by: Gopal on May 8, 2008 4:49 PM