cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel individual items in a billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

how to cancel individual items in a billing document?

thanks very much!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have the option of canceling individual items in a billing document.

In transaction VF11, enter your billing document number, click selection list button.

You would have cancel billing document screen with all items in billing document.

select the items to be canceled, click copy button and save your document.

You can also do it from VF02 screen. select the items to be canceled and from menu bar, select Edit -> cancel items.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear bo zhang

To the best of my knowledge, you cannot cancel / delete any line item at billing level. By the way, can you please let me know what warrants you to post this question so that you will get some valuable suggestions from others if not me.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please tell me your requirement. Why do you want to cancel individual item in a billing document. I suppose you cannot cancel or delete individual items from a billing document as the document is generated wrt an order or a delivery.

You can cancel the entire document in VF11.

Regards

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately we cannot cancel only specific items of an invoice. I even tried cancelling specific item of an invoice, but the system is not allowing me to do so.

THe solution will be to cancel the entire invoice document, and then create invoice only for the relevant items.

Hope this helps.

Pls reward if this helps.