cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic configuration in ABAP tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any ABAP table in XI containing the dynamic configuration's xml of a message (or an equivalent information in any format)?

Thanks,

Daniele

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Dynamic configurations will be a part of the xi message header

chk these tables

1.SXMSPMAST: (Integration Engine: Message Queue (Master)) The table is the master table for the monitoring information. You can get the timestamp, interface status, message id, and many more information.

2.SXMSPEMAS: (Integration Engine: Enhanced Message Queue (Master)) The table provides the namespaces, the business systems and message interfaces involved in the interface.

3.SXMSMSTATT: (Exchange Infrastructure: Message Status Description) This table provides a message status description.

4.SXMSMSTAT: (Exchange Infrastructure: Message Status) This table is helpful if you want to show the process status icon for the corresponding message state.

refer this for code sample

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/909760cb-0ec8-2a10-4a96-ee8417ac...

rgds

arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Arun,

I still do not get where I can find the Dynamic Configuration, in the example you gave only the message payload is retrieved.

Best,

Daniele

Edited by: Daniele Conca on May 9, 2008 10:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to get the answer for your question? If yes, can you please share it.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Are you able to get the answer for your question? If yes, can you please share it.

> Thanks,

Hi, actually I was, although I din't find a table but a class

You have to use an object of the class cl_xms_persist to get the XI message (method read_msg_pub), and then, on the return object, call a method to get the dynamic configuration data (GET_DYNAMIC_HEADER).

I know it's not much, but at the moment I can't post a complete solution.

Best,

Daniele

Answers (0)