cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learning Map Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

is there apossibility to restrict the access to a learning map for specific users?

the problem i face, while writing an authorization concept, is that if i authorize a user to the transaction SOLAR_LEARNING_MAP, he will be able to access and delete all learning maps.

is there a possibility to restrict this... i dont think that the object D_MD_DATA helps...

thx guys

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

I am not an expert on this subject; however, based on my understanding, here's a reply.

If those users currently have been given Std. SAP Composite Roles like:

SAP_SOL_PM_COMP

SAP_SOL_AC_COMP

I don't think you can selectively disable authorisation to delete.

On the other hand, if the existing Authorisation Concept you have is very custom-made one, then you can perhaps play around with the following single roles:

SAP_SOL_TRAINING_EDIT & SAP_SOL_TRAINING_ALL - for people with complete authorisations

If you are on SP15, the name of the single Role seems to have changed to SAP_SOL_TRAINING_ADMIN

For those who have to view only, and not edit/delete in anyway, please remove these single roles and check. Their oter Display authorisations should perhaps provide them with the ability to display learning maps by following the URL sent to them (may be they'd need SAP_SOL_KW_DIS)

Best regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

thank you for the time you took to answer. However, i already tried this and am looking for the specific authorization object.

thx anyway

art

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190969
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arthur,

I am sorry but presently there is no such authorization that is learning map specific.

Regards

Andreas