cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

login screen during RFC remote login RFC R3 -> SolMan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

while creating rfc - destination between Solution Manager and R3 i work with the workaround at the moment,

so i have in the TRUSTED connection UID and pw. Further details why are [here|;

The same situation for XI and everything works fine.

So i tried to do the same way for R3, but i don't get it.

The test of Remote login in SM59 works fine between SolMan -> R3.

At Testing the Remote login from R3 to SolMan I get the logon screen (as for _BACK and _TRUSTED).

Although i put it all in login/security like in XI. If I put the login data in the logon screen while testing the remote login, everything will works fine. So user and pw are correct.

During preparing the authorities for the user for the rfc-destination on R3 i can't add S_RFC* (S_RFC_ADM, _ADM, ...). They don't exist on the R3 System.

Versions of R3:

SAP Basis - 620

Are the missing S_RFC* the cause for the logon screen during the remote-login test in SM59 from R3 to SolMan? When it is true, how can i transfer these objects to R3 or do i have to update all R3 Systems (Dev, Q, Prod.)?

Regards

René

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rene,

I have the Same problem here, in XI its working smooth.

when its the R3s turn everything goes berserk..

also i have the S_RFC authorization objects.

You dont have to upgrade just search for a role containing these authorization objects S_RFC and S_RFCACL in SUIMroles by complex selection criteriaselect the objectsexecute.

or you need to create the role with these objects from PFCG.

Regards,

Kaustubh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kaustubh,

I used transaction S_BCE_68001422 for the objects.

But I switched it several weeks ago to trusted=yes and since that it works fine.

Regards,

René