cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please Help me for my career

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..

Presently I m working in TCS(2007 Passout). recently I hav undergone ABAP training conducted in TCS by SAP Education Services,and now waitiing for related projects here..But as told by HR currently no requirements for ABAPers..and also they will be providing Course attended certificate but dont know when.

Also

As told by sdn forums there are very less job opportunities for ABAP freshers

also Some people say Certification wil not matters much for getting jobs

My question's are here

1.is it necessary to attend certification exam and how should I plan for completing ABAP certification?

2.How well should i plan for my career?

3.Incase if i get project in someother technology in TCS, how i should come back to SAP?

Please help me regarding this.

I will be expecting ur reply and grateful to you for ur suggestions.

Thank you.

Edited by: shreyansh babagond on May 8, 2008 10:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyansh,

If u r good in ABAP its not necesary to do certification.Certifcation are helpful tp promote you and add an extra edge.

If u plan for abap certification then plz check these links:

And if got shifted in another tech and then want to switch back in EP then u have to consult related ppl there like ur RM or so.

Regards

Priya

award point for helpful answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Priyanka..

one more question..

Can u get me the contact address where i can apply for certification??n

Please let me know the exam fees n eligibity to write exam..

cz i have just attended course in TCS n also i am fresher..

former_member188598
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreyansh,

You can ask ur company to sponser you for certification or u can apply for certi in TEched this november but for dat u must have some exp of about atleast 9 mnths in ABAP.You can also attend training n then fo for certification from SAP partnered centres like Siemens.I will find the address n give u.

Address of Siemens Centre:

Siemens

VIPPS Center, Local Shoping Center, Masjid Moth, Block- EFGH,GK- 2, New Delhi- 48

Ph: 011-29220697, 29221247, 29221248, 29220695,

But i will suggest to go for certif in TechED thru company sponsership and take exp till den.

Regards

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much..

I wil try to register for Teched..

Please let me know the procedure for applyin for certification..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here are the answers in your questions:

SAP Certifications are good to make you on knowledgeable one, but this not necessary for all level of workforce. More number of study materials available in SDN and help.sap.com. This is assisting you to achieve certifications.

Suppose you assigned some other project also this is very good option…nowadays SAP also delivers collaborative environment products…so that you can club your skill sets and easy way to move SAP products.

Thanks,

Boopathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bhoopathy..

one more question..

is there any free sap software to practice in home?.

n also please let me know the specification...

Thanks n regards..