Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Type where differences are posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

This is the scenario that I have:-

A 999 storage type has been created in order to post inventory differences into this storage type. The differences posted result in stock count differences, damaged/expried stock posted to different storage bins in the storage type and when there are quantity shortages during Put-Aways, Picking.

I need a documentation that would help me to improve this process as we are experiencing a backlog of stock still sitting on the 999 storage type and we are looking for a better process on how we can clear these items.

Regards

Khuselwa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Clear differences in IM Transaction LI21

St Type 999 is the ONLY st type from where you can clear differences.

Ensure that you have the warehouse number and st type 999 and execute.

In this transaction SAP assumes that you want to clear everything out of 999 and so defaults a tick in to all lines. The storage bin is the count doc number and therefore if you only want to clear count number 2 then you need to deselect the ticks from the other lines. Click on clear

This transaction will clear the differences out of 999 and adjust the stock in IM and produce accounting documents for the gains and losses

I hope that this helps and if you now have your answer please award points as you want to and mark the question as answered so as to keep the forum tidy

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khuslewa,

The backlog can be cleared Using LI21 T-code.Input for storage type should be your 999.

Kindly reward me if you feel the i have answered your question.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

If anyone has the best practises for the processes of posing these differences to 999 storage type, and what you should look out for when auditing this storage type please provide me with one.

Regards

Khuselwa