Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor not inteded for Purch. Org.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

in ECS SRM 5.0 I am facing an error with some PO:

In transaction process PO (BBP_POC) I can not create a PO due to the message and PO remains in status held: Vendor not intended for purchase organisation XXX

In fact the error message is correct as the vendor is not open for this purchase organization. But even if I change PORG and PRGRP to the good organisations for which the vendor is open, I still get the same error message. The new selected purchase organization and group is not taken into account.

If I check the relevant tables with BBP_PD, the good purchase organization and group is stored.

Some idea?

Thanks in advance

AD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thanks for your feedback. All the points you mentioned are already done.

Our development team found out that table BBP_PDBEH is filled with wrong values for wrong purchase organizations for this PO. The problem is that we are not able anymore to change it back.

BR

AD

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Try to delete the vendor and then after maintaining the relationship between the Porg and the vendor in R/3 ,replicate again.

Try to use the foll FM ;

BBPU_DELETE_VENDOR_USER

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. When you save the cart are you selecting the right purchasing group? If not, are the purch groups set up the right responsibility?

The purch groups determine the org normally, unless you are using any BADIs to determine purchasing group / org?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You have to maintain P.Org data for the vendor in "Manage Business Partners".

In the change mode, maintain P.Org in Vendor Data Tab.Also you have to link the vendor with the backend (R/3) vendor.

In the "Vendor Data" tab of the Manage Business Partners there is Vendor Purchasing Data where you maintain P.Org, P.O Currency etc and Link to Back end system where you maintain the back end logical system and the corresponding back end Vendor who is responsible.

See these related threads for more pointers:

SAP OSS Note 1026168 - Vendor &1 not intended for purch. org. &2

BR,

Disha.

Do reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Have you replicated the vendor correctly into SRM?

Maybe even the correct purchase organisation data has not been copied across yet.

Regards,

Dave.