cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI to WAS 6.40 using proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I want connect XI with a WAS 6.40 using an ABAP Proxy. I already define my Data Type, Message Type and Message Interface (Inbound)… With Inbound message I create an ABAP Proxy in WAS 6.40 side.

There is something more to do?

How I can test this connection XI -> WAS (Asynchronous)

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a simple Szenario like HTTP-> XI -> ABAP Proxy, to see if your Inbound Proxy works.

You can also test your Proxy directly in transaction sproxy, but than you don't see if the connection XI->WAS correct works.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The quickest way to test your ABAP proxy is to:

1) Create a Sender File Adapter with the same data type as you are using for proxy (to avoid creating a mapping). Give the relevant file name pattern and structure.

2) Create the Proxy Receiver as XI Adapter.

3) Create the necessary configuration for collaboration and routing rules to involve this File and the Proxy Adapters.

4) Drop in a file in the location specified in the File Adapter.

Here is a blog that explains your exact scenario.

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/14/file-to-r3-via-abap-proxy

If this helps, please remember to award the points.

Cheers,

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhanu,

I already did the scenario! A little bit different…

In IR I create a data type/message type with an interface message asynchronous abstract.

In ID I also configured two business systems:

IXD (Xi Integration Server)

IED (WAS 6.40)

For Business system IXD I configured a Sender File adapter to XI.

For Business system IED I configured a receiver XI adapter used for (ABAP Proxy).

For both I defined an interface determination, a receiver determination, one sender agreement and one receiver agreement. These are enough?

The file adapter picks the file and an error occurs!!! In SXMB_MONI I receive this error:

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC</SAP:Code>

….

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

How I can determine the IED receiver (ABAP proxy)? There is something wrong in this configuration scenario?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again Bhanu,

I solved this problem.

But now I have another one!!!

<SAP:Stack>Error when receiving by HTTP (error code: 400, error text: ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED)</SAP:Stack>

I already checked SICF (SAP XI Message Format) and is activated, but when I try a test, I receive an html page with "Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)".

How I can resolve a problem like this? Should I contact system administrator?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

Check the following thread, it has the same scenario and error similar to yours being discussed,

Regards,

Vinodh

Answers (0)