Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object for sales Area

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can access to the Service document be restricted to other users having access (based on the Sales Area). Idea is - other users not be able to modify the Service doc for a Sales Area that he is not assigned to

Also if possible can anybody give me the object code for the same

Regards,

Chetan

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What transaction/s are you using to work with Service Docs?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Service Order IW31,IW32,IW33,

Sale Doc VA01,VA02,VA03

And the same transaction where sales area is used because my basic idea is to restric all doc sales area vise to user's

0 Kudos

There are a few objects you can look at, V_KNA1_BRG, V_VBAK_VKO etc which control access to sales area.

You need to go through all tx you are using to see if one or more of these auth objects are checked.

In my system the IW* tx have V_KNA1_BRG configured as do not check in SU24, you could try changing this to Check Maintained to see if it activates sales area restriction for your particular usage.

Of course if there is no link between sales area and the data you are trying to restrict then you may need to do some customisation.