cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to update price in sales order.In sales order condition type tab update button is disabled because subsequent document already created.Now I need to update one condition value ZIVP is in the sales order.Is there is program or any other way to update the price in sales order.

Problem is that ZIVP is a intercompany cost condition type.Now for plant 0475 not ZIVP condition value is maintained.ZIVP maintained for 0296 plant and it is a reference conditon .Now there is some order in system which created for plant 0475 the condition ZIVP picked up for 0296.Which is not suppose to be.For 0475 plant it should not pick up any value.Any idea how to resolve it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can not update the price in order once you created the subsequent document. For this you need to cancell the Invoice then you can able to update the price in order after updation you can creat the invoice for the same. In this process you need not cancel or reversel the delivery.

It wil helps to resolve your quary. Reward points if helpful.

Regards,

Narasaimha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

1.Mark 'Deletion indicator' for the condtion type with respect to plant in which u do not want through VK12.

2.Go to sales order item - SalesA - Pricing date and change the date to todays date if it is in past and press 'Enter' . If it is in todays date , just change it to future date and revert back to todays date , by doing this system reset the condition type as per the validity .

just try out.

Here , i would like to know what u will do the documents already created with this condition type?

saravanan

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To update teh condition type in sales order now, you have to cancel/delete all the succeeding documents and make the document status as Open. Then you should be able to change or include one more condition type.

To prevent the condition type coming up for unnecessary plants, you have to check the sanctity of your condition records of this condition type for respective plants. You also used a term called reference condition. I have not heard about this term. Please check on those fronts also if that is causing the problem.

Hope this solves your problem