cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Transaction VT70

Former Member

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to call transaction VT70 to resend a shipment IDOC.

The process is to enter the values in the selection screen,on the 2nd screen select the shipment lines and then press the execute button.

I have searched the net and found out that SAP does not support BDC for t-code VT70 and it recommends that i use SUMBIT. I'm doubtful that the SUBMIT command will fulfill the requirement needed.

Can somebody provide other ways to do this or can somebody confirm that SUBMIT will do the job...

Thanks in advance... and points will be awarded..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Marc,

I may not be able to answer your question in terms of BDCs and SUBMIT syntax. However I think of sharing this info with you

Instead of VT70, you can also check the program RSNAST00, and try whether that can suit your purpose.Here you can give the application as V7 for processing shipment outputs.

If not, you can copy the program SD70AV7A, create a Zprogram and use it. We have used it for various outputs and it has been f unctioning without any problem.

You can schedule a job for resending your IDOCs using either VT70 or RSNAST00 or a custom program developed from SD70AV7A

Let me know if you need some extra info on this. I will try to answer.