cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to use 'delivery text' in VOFA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have selected the field 'delivery text' in VOFA.

what should do next?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This customisation is required to enable the copying of texts from delivery to invoice document.

For confirmation, please read the OSS note 548517.

The answer for the specific question is pasted here from this OSS Note

Question: Where can I set that the texts in the billing document are determined from the corresponding delivery document (and not from the order)??

Answer: In the IMG under "Sales and Distribution -> Billing -> Billing Documents -> Define Billing types" you can set the "Delivery text" indicator for the corresponding billing type. With the corresponding Customizing (see first question), the texts of the billing document are determined from the appropriate delivery (and not from the order).

Hope this helps you

Pls reward if this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

At present, I can't display OSS Notes.

Don't I set text in VOTXN for Billing's header?

No matter what I set text type in VOTXN for Billing's header or not, the text in D/N's header doesn't copy into Billing, Why?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Or can you tell me the settings in access sequence for text ID's in setting Billing's text type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VOFA, delivery text is used to copy the text from the delivery document. This is used when any text which is maintained in the delivery unless you are not activate the DELIVERY TEXT in VOFA, system will not copy the text to billing document.

Rewards if it helps

Regards

Goutham