Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Exit for VT01N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Kindly help me out, i want add custom screen feilds or new tab button on transaction vt01n please let me know how can i perform this job.

Best Regards

Ahsan Majeed

Rewards pionts will be awarded

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the exit V56USVDP EXIT_SAPLV56U_004, anyway see the enhancement (trx CMOD) beginning V56*

check

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=11562992&messageID=4983799

Regards

Kiran Sure

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the exit V56USVDP EXIT_SAPLV56U_004, anyway see the enhancement (trx CMOD) beginning V56*

check

https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=11562992&messageID=4983799

Regards

Kiran Sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly you have to include that customizing field in customizing incude of header data(shipment).i.e i think VTTK database table.(please check according to your requirement i.e in which dbtable you should include) after that activate it.

Go to SMOD give F4 help<Information system<give package name of VT01N . Then you will get no. of components select anyone according to your requirement.

Now go to CMOD and create one project.

goto enhensement assignments and give the selected component and save it. Now goto components which is on the application toolbar then u will get functionmodule exits & Screen exits. In screen exits double click on the exit u will get screen to add your customizing field and finally ativate it. Write the source code in functionmodule exit and finally activate the project.

There is also another method you can use badi(LE_SHPMNT_EXTENSION) also for your requirement.

Please reward points if helpful.

0 Kudos

Thanks All; I will greatfull if anyone will ellaborate me how to activate a tab page with custom screen field using a BADI "LE_SHPMNT_EXTENSION" with instance ACTIVATE_TAB_PAGE. Kindly post sample code or steps to do this task.....

Full marks will be awarded on answer

Once again Thanks and Regards

Ahsan

0 Kudos

Hi,

As the badi LE_SHPMNT_EXTENSION is the SAP Internal use so,u can't implement the BADI.Check The Attributes Tab here the check box in Within SAP.

Regards

Kiran Sure

0 Kudos

I'm still unable to find the screen exit for trx VT01N Please help