cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

migrating sapgui look and feel settings of sapgui to new notebook.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are migrating from XP to Vista and SAPGui 640 to 710. (new notebooks are assigned to the users)

I copied saplogon.ini to the new notebook to preserve the links to the servers.

Some users have customized the look and feel of their SAPGui. How can I copy the settings of their SAPGui to the new notebook (like the visual design, color settings and font size that the user have set in their sapgui.)

thanks,

Roel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Answers...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Roel,

The windows vista version itself gives a new dimension to the look and feel. So I guess nothing must have been editted on SAPGUI screen.

And more of SAP GUI 640 to 700 look and features are also different.

Kindly request you to check with the user who has changed and got the looks as you found on his screen.

If you are looking for the changed screen after SAP gui login, where the main screen appears.

Then I would suggest, you go through thsi link below -

http://www.sap-img.com/basis/changing-the-sapgui-logo-on-the-right-hand-side.htm

Do let me know if this resolved your issue.

Thank you.

Regards,

Manomeet Mohapatra

• Award points if helpful **

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manomeet,

Thanks for your reply but I am not talking about the logon screen.

I am talking about the color and font size of the SAPGui.

You can change it inside sapgui using the "Customizing of Local Layout button" (the last button on the right that looks like a computer monitor. its beside the help button.) You can also use the alt+F12 key to launch this utility.

With this utility, you can change the color settings to either streamline, enjoy or tradeshow. You can also adjust the font size.

Some of the users customized their sapgui settings and they want it to be migrated to the new version.

thanks,

Roel