cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dont want account posting while return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing one problem in one scenario.

In return case i dont want one condition type to post. i dont want post one condition in that particular account. i am using the same pricing procedure for sales cycle and return sales. and that condition should be post in sales ( now it is posting correctly ) but i dont want want to post in when i create return billing document. can u please tell me how should i handle it in pricing procedure,i cant find anything in condition type about account posting. but i think i can handle in pricing procedure by using new requirement . and the logic should be while creating return order the value of that condition should pickup zero. am i right ? please give me ur guidance

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

chaitanya_deodhar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Based on your requirement, two options are available.

1. Write a new requirement ( transaction VOFM) and assign tit to condition type with a ABAP code if doc type is return the condition gets disqualified.

2. Alternatively you can write new condition base value and make it to zero when dco type is return ( transaction VOFM) and assign it to the condition in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently we had the same scenario, we written a programme in the sales order user exit like if the sale order is = xxxx the condition type XXXX make it statastical. If the value is statastical it will not pass to accounting.

Need not to change any pricing pro and all.

Regards,

Raghav.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To my knowledge,Its better to assign return pric proc seperately.

Raghu