cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROFILE FOR SD,MM,FICO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to create three new test users for SD, MM ,FICO.I know the procedure but dont know which profile to give so that the SD test user can use only SD Transaction codes and MM test user only MM tcodes.

Can anyone tell just like SAP_ALL,does any profile exist say'SD_ALL'

or somthing like that so that the SD test user can only use SD tcodes.I am not aware of the functional tcodes and it would not be a good practice if I start creating roles and put SD tcodes under that.

Helpful suggestion will surely be rewarded with points.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you working with profiles or with roles? you mention both in your post so i'm not quite sure how to answer ...

anyway: to get an impression what you might need go to transaction PFCG and search with key: SAPSD <F4>. you will get a list of preconfigured SD-roles delivered by SAP.

Repeat the procedure for MM. More difficult FICO will be. you have to ask your functionals first what area in FICO otherwise you end up with your mouse smoking from the scrolling of predefined roles.

This will do for a start and a test. If you attempt to cover that job in the future properly you should consider a more specific and professional approach and take some training with SAP on the matter.

hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks myelene.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Answers (0)