Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link of VBAK Tables to EBAN Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have an issue

iam preparing a report where it should record the sales order which are passed to MRP and all purchase requisition and purchase orders created.

for eg:Created a sales order(ZOR) and the Schedule line catg is CP.Now the system will pass the requirements to MRP.

In MD02 we do a MRP Run.

In MD04 we can see the stock requirements list for a particular sales order.

In MD04 i Can see for my sales order, a purchase Requisition is generated.

Based on the P.R ill create a Purchase order.

user wants for Particular sales order,the purchase Requisition and purchase order document number should be seen in the Report.

i have seen the tables VBAK,VBAP,VBEP and EBAN,EKKO and VBFA.

But iam not getting the link Sales order to Purchase Requisition.

Kindly Help in this matter as the finding diffuculty in getting the links.

Regards

Sudhindra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the standard CP item, there is no link between the demand (i.e the sales order) and the supply (i.e. the purchase req/order). The only way to get this link and to get the p/req in the schedule line is to use the third party process.

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may not get the direct link. think that, how MRP is triggering. Where we are doing the maintaing the data for the same? material master data. So what are the comman fields in MRP table and the MARA, then build link MARA to VBAK.

Hope it will help to you.

Regards,

Raghav.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

pl check the table VBEP once again, there is a field purchase requisition -BANFN and also u have sale doc no-VBELN.

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to VBKD - enter the sales document - see the PO number in BSTKD field , this u will get only if u have updated in the sales order .

saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi saravanan

iam not taking about Customer PO Number in sales order.

when u create a sales order(ZOR) with Schedule line Catg (CP).the Requirements are passed to MRP.

MRP people will do MRP run and in T.code MD04 we can see A purchase Requisition is Generated.Now I will Create a purchase Order with Ref to Purchase Requisition.These documents Purchase Requisition and Purchase order Numbers should be seen in the report for that Sales order sales Order.

i need the linking table.

Regards

Sudhindra