cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 2 Free Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1.My clients want to give 3 free goods along with the main items.how is it possible? if yes tel me complete configuration? Tel me difference btn bonus buy and free goods.

Rohit Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are lot of restrictions for free goods.

Free goods can only be supported on a 1:1 ratio. This means that an order item can lead to a free goods item, so you can have free goods only 1:1 ratio.

Free goods are either inclusive or exclusive if a customer orders for 100 products he will get 10 free for that no price is charged this is exclusive scenario.

Bonus buy refers to any product manufactured or otherwise made available for purchase at a lower cost for a certain period of time. A bonus buy can relate to food, cars, stocks, bonds, insurance, bank loans or almost any product you can think of.

Examples of Bonus buys are: 20% original price, 15% Reduced Mortgage today...etc.

Prase

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANKS FOR ANSWER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz sens me availability check material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

when you said your client wants to give 3 free goods, are these the same or different materials?

if they are the same material, then you can have free goods that could be something like: "Buy 10 units of A, get 3 units of B free".

but if there 3 free goods are different materials, then these are not supported in standard SAP SD. however, you can create a BOM to look something like:

Material A (higher level material ordered by customer)

component A1, relevant for pricing (billable item ordered by customer)

component B, not relevant for pricing (free good #1)

component C, not relevant for pricing (free good #2)

component D, not relevant for pricing (free good #3)

hope this helps you.

regards.